All orders can be placed online through our website here at www.xtremeenergygroup.com and all orders subject to availability and security checks.
All information on this website is given as is, we cannot be held liable in respect of the information given on this website.
- We will make every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct, however, we do not guarantee its entirety and accuracy.
- We do not guarantee that our website will remain available or that all the material used is kept current.
- We will not be responsible for (i) losses that were not caused by any breach on our part, or (ii) any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure), or (iii) any indirect or consequential losses that were not foreseeable to both you and us when the contract for the sale of products by us to you was formed.
- We exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- We will not be liable for direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise, including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.
- We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions or in connection with our website.
- We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your right to have the products sent to you within a reasonable time. If the delay occurs before the products are dispatched, we will not charge you for the products until they are dispatched and you may cancel your order at any time prior to dispatch.
- The laws of some countries do not allow some or all of the limitations described above. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above limitations.
Returns and Refunds
Sometimes it may be difficult to purchase a product over the internet, especially when you can only see a picture and description of a product. Should you wish to return purchased goods back to us, we will be happy to refund or exchange them provided they are totally unused and in a fully resalable condition within 28 days of purchase.
If the product returned is not in a fully resalable condition or if the packaging is damaged, we reserve the right to refuse the refund on the item, or deduct up to 20% of the original selling price from the refund amount. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Any costs to for re-delivery of the goods will be payable in advance by the customer.
- If the goods have been removed from their original packaging and/or assembled, your right to cancel may be forfeited.
- Any free gifts received with your order must be returned, if an order is cancelled.
- Should you wish to cancel or return any purchased products you will be required to contact Xtreme Energy Group team in order to obtain an official “Return Materials Authorisation (RMA)”.
Goods must be returned to us within 7 days of receipt of RMA. You must insure that you have communicated and obtained an official RMA from our customer services team via email before returning an item, and that your returned parcel must include the RMA within the package.
Where large products (over 40Kg in weight) are returned as unwanted, we reserve the right to make a charge of up to £80 to cover the collection costs and handling fee occurred as the result.
To change or cancel an order
You have a right to cancel your order and receive a full refund prior to goods being dispatched.
If goods have been dispatched, you have the right to return goods within 28 days of receipt of your goods in perfect condition, unused and in their original packaging.
The cost of postage, packaging and the insurance relating to the return of unwanted goods back to our warehouse are fully the responsibility of the customer; furthermore the postage cost of the original consignment of the goods will be deducted from any refunds.
We aim to deal with all complaints effectively. For a speedy response complaint may be submitted to the registered head-office.
We aim to acknowledge by email any emailed or mailed complaint within 5 days, and to conclude our investigations as soon as possible thereafter. Telephone complaints will not necessarily be acknowledged by email prior to investigation. A likely timescale for resolution will be provided upon request, but this timescale will be dependent upon the specific nature of the complaint.
Methods of payment
Orders can be paid for using VISA, Master Card, Switch/Maestro, Solo, Electron cards and Bank Transfer.
If any item you have chosen is unavailable, we will contact you via your e-mail address or via phone within 3 working days from receiving your order.
We do not guarantee that our Site or Content will always be available, nor do we guarantee that we will provide an error free service. We may suspend our service for operational reasons such as repair, maintenance or improvements, or otherwise in emergencies and we may change or discontinue the availability of any Content, goods or services at any time as we see fit.
Signing for goods
Upon delivery of goods please check them carefully for signs of possible damage before you sign to say that you have received them in good condition. It is not always possible to determine if the internal contents have been damaged and we strongly advise you to cross out the word ‘Received in good condition’ and write ‘Damaged’ before you sign, or to write ‘Damaged’ above your signature. This is to ensure that if necessary, a claim can be made against the courier company.
Unfortunately our carriers accept no other wording and it is extremely difficult for us to claim that your goods were damaged in transit if you have previously signed to declare that you received your order in good condition.
If you receive a parcel, which is obviously damaged beyond all levels of acceptability, you must REFUSE the delivery. Do not sign for the items, then contact us immediately stating the reason for refusal. We will then resolve the problem in the best and quickest means possible. Fortunately this happens very rarely.
We will endeavour to dispatch goods as promptly as possible; this is usually 1-3 days within UK Mainland and 2-5 days for deliveries to EU.
Delivery time frame (and the cost if any) specific to your order is quoted within the order confirmation page once you submit your delivery location. This is due to the fact that we can only calculate the estimated delivery to you once we know your delivery location.
We undertake to inform you of any subsequent change to the delivery time within 48 hours of receiving your order.
Please note that the couriers and delivery services we use tend to deliver during the working day. You may find it easier to give a work address if it is unlikely that anyone will be in to sign for your order.